About Human Resource Executive®
Human Resource Executive® was established in 1987 and continues today as the premier publication focused on strategic issues in HR. Written primarily for vice presidents and directors of human resources, the magazine provides these key decision-makers with news, profiles of HR visionaries and success stories of human resource innovators. Stories cover all areas of human resource management, including talent management, benefits, healthcare training and development, HR information systems, relocation, retirement planning, and employment law.
More than 75,000 HR decision-makers currently receive the print publication, which is published 12 times a year, and more than 100,000 readers receive the publication on their desktop, tablet or smartphone.
HRExecutive.com’s site audience closely mirrors Human Resource Executive and takes full advantage of the inherent strengths of interactive technologies to deliver users breaking news, unique insights and extensive reference materials.
The full-time editorial staff works with leaders in the profession to ensure the editorial product is insightful, strategic and timely.
Suite 500, 747 Dresher Rd.
Horsham, PA 19044-0980
(215) 784-0275 (FAX)
Editorial submissions related to HRExecutive.com:
Michael J. O’Brien, Web Editor
(215) 784-0910, ext. 6549
Tim Jordan, Associate Publisher
(215) 784-0910, ext. 6550
(215) 784-0870 (FAX)
Editorial submissions related to Human Resource Executive® magazine and Digital Editions, contact:
(215) 784-0910, ext. 6342
Click here to access Editorial Calendar.
Tim Jordan, Associate Publisher
Subscriber customer service:
(215) 784-0317 (FAX)
Salina DeJesus, Reprint Manager
215 784-0910, ext. 6386
Multiple back-issue sales:
Human Resource Executive®
555 Huehl Road
Northbrook IL 60062
Subscriber list sales:
3000 N. Military Trail
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Getting Into Print
As the leading magazine and website for senior HR leaders, Human Resource Executive® and HREOnline™ receive hundreds of press releases and manuscripts each week.
To better target your information, it’s important to understand that our publication and website are geared to senior HR executives at mid-size or large corporations, nonprofit organizations or government agencies who are interested in strategic HR information that will help them lead their organizations. These HR leaders oversee functions such as employee benefits, talent management, recruitment, relocation, training and development, testing and assessment, temporary services, healthcare, retirement, security, EAPs and HR technology.
Our editors are very selective as to what gets published, but at the same time, we welcome information from suppliers, consultants and HR professionals.
Please keep in mind that, generally, feature stories are completed and in processing about two months before issue date. News stories for the magazine will have a shorter lead time, but still are generally processed about one month before publication. Turnaround for the website is shorter.
All press releases should include a contact name, company name, address, phone and e-mail information. Embargo dates are respected, but should be clearly marked on the press release.
- Authoritative bylined submissions should offer information at a strategic HR level, not a nuts-and-bolts approach; be written in a conversational tone; and be about 1,000-1,500 words. Obviously, we are also looking to offer readers a variety of subjects and insights — and if it keys off a late-breaking issue, all the better.
- Information on new or improved products is included in the Products & Services section of our magazine. Press releases should include a description of the product or service, key features and benefits, and pricing information.
- Partnerships, alliances, name changes and other agreements are included in Supplier Briefs.
- Conferences and events may be included in our Calendar.
- Research findings, HR-related trends and survey results may be included in our HR News section, Facts & Figures or our recurring FYI features.
Please send information for any of the above to Terri Garrison at [email protected].